How to Setup Brother Wireless Printer?
Brother has always been the chief in introducing & implementing various new technologies in the era of manufacturing printers & scanners. Select the Brother Printers & Scanners which will give long lasting Productivity at reasonable price.
Brother Printer Online Help
We are the one who are providing the Brother Printers Customers Support since numerous Years. Our Technical Team will be able to solve all types of Issues.
Setup Brother Printer Wireless Here
We provide the Brother Online Technical help for the USA and Canada Customers. Live chat is the option by which the users can directly get into touch with us. Our Toll-free Number 1-877-235-8666
Our Team is loyal in offering the Support Services for the Brother Devices. The team is having the years of Experience in dealing with the Brother Printers & Scanners issues.
How to Setup Brother Wireless Printer without CD?
If you want to install brother wireless printer, the first & basic needs for connection is, you must have access to the Wi-Fi network. So if you do not have wireless router password, then you may visit: how do I find wireless router password?
Connect your printer with Wi-Fi
- Power on your brother printer
- Click on the menu using up & go to Network using up & down arrow key
- Go to WLAN Wizard by pushing up & down key.
- Once you will reach WLAN wizard, you need to select setup wizard.
- If WLAN will be enabled? Then you require to directly reaching to wireless setup wizard,
- Now your Printer will show you a list of available wireless network, you need to select yours & click on ok.
- After choosing your wireless network, you will able to see wireless encryption method? So you need to select the encryption type. Whatever you have (WPA, WEP etc.).
- Finally, you will reach to password, so you need to type here your password, & click on ok.
- If you are having any issues, you may visit: brother printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi.
Disclaimer: We are an independent third party technical support providers for Brother Printer problems. Brother Tech support has been set up to provide the best customer support people get ever. We offer help for printer related issues & do not affiliate or endorse any product. The product, brand, & trademark used on the website are not supported by the website nor form a part of it. Brother Tech support is completely independent of any company or brand name used on its website.